1) I didn't achieve my goal of getting 25 blog subscribers :(. I'm at 16. Subscribe to make me :). With that said, I'm not giving up on the blog. I'm committed to doing 100 posts and then I'll reevaluate.
2) I'm productive while working, but I'm not putting in enough hours. To get more done I need to code in the beginning of the day (when my willpower is highest) & write, film, edit, promote, plan, etc in the evening (since those things come easier for me).
3) I slacked off exercising. I've been walking so much that I felt like I did enough each day, but I should try to get a long run in at least once a week and a few pushups, tricep dips, etc to keep my arms dangerously seductive.
4) I checked social media way too much for validation. I feel better already after removing notifications from my phone and computer.
5) My costs may seem like a lot, but I paid off the rest of my college debt and I bought a $700 camera. Without those expenses my day-to-day expenses are more like $1,800 for the month, which considering how much I traveled I would say is not too shabby. I will cut it down further by not eating out as much.
SUN JULY, 31 CLEVELAND, OH
HRS WORKED: 5
1pm: Woke Up After 8 Hrs Sleep @ Airbnb
3pm: Blog Work @ Starbucks
6pm: Uber to Target
I returned the GoPro and got the Canon RebelT5i. This will take my YouTube channel to the next level. No excuses!
8pm: Ate at McDonalds
9pm: Took Pictures While Walking to Airbnb.
11pm: Finished Watching Tony Robbins: I'm Not Your Guru @ Airbnb
12am: Watched Batkid Begins @ Airbnb
3am: Practiced Filming @ Airbnb
It's uncomfortable filming with another person in the other room. I sucked it up though because my first video will probably be about, "stepping into your fear."